- Premier privacy yet proximity to everything
- Fantastic work from home office and setting
- Whether a primary home or 2nd home retreat this has it all
- 4009 Square Feet
- 4 bedrooms with 3 being en-suite
- 5 bathrooms
- Office with double barn door access – Awesome
- Outdoor built in BBQ, fireplace and TV for perfect summer evenings
- Bar area with wine room that also has pass through to deck
- Media loft for movies and gaming
- Golf and filtered mountain views
Private yet Accessible
Looking for the combined family home with office retreat in the mountains? A spot that is private yet convenient. Room for everyone but at the same time a home that works perfect when it is just one.
The most unique location in Gray’s Crossing and the designer and builder created a home worthy of the site. The roughly one acre flag lot allows the home to sit back from the road and tuck into a large forested nook protected by two holes on the Gray’s Crossing golf course. The space perfectly absorbs this 4,000 square foot, 4 bedroom, 5 bath, professional’s office and 3 car garage.
Need a quiet office when the whole group is there – take a moment to stand and appreciate the double barn door office access. Need space to pace for conference calls – the back deck is perfect. Prefer an active work space – the kitchen island or bar counter are great options. The back deck with shade and different areas offers another working location in itself.
The outdoor space is just spectacular – Multiple spaces are offered each with two similar features – fun yet private at the same time. This secluded retreat offers the ultimate remote work environment while combining luxurious comfort, family space, privacy and accessibility all into one.
When the day has run it’s course, there are endless leisure options…soak in the hot tub over looking the 10th fairway, host a cocktail party in the bar and outdoor space, play a few holes on a championship course or cruise down the hill a mile and enjoy downtown Truckee.